Air compressor is one of the main mechanical power equipment of many enterprises, and it is necessary to maintain the safe operation of air compressor. Strict implementation of the air compressor operating procedures, not only helps to extend the service life of the air compressor, but also to ensure the safety of the air compressor operator, let’s take a look at the air compressor operating procedures.
First, before the operation of the air compressor, the following issues should be paid attention to:
1. Keep the lubricating oil in the oil pool within the scale range, and check that the oil amount in the oil injector should not be lower than the scale line value before the operation of the air compressor.
2. Check whether the moving parts are flexible, whether the connecting parts are tight, whether the lubrication system is normal, and whether the motor and electrical control equipment are safe and reliable.
3. Before operating the air compressor, check whether the protective devices and safety accessories are complete.
4. Check whether the exhaust pipe is unblocked.
5. Connect the water source and open each inlet valve to make the cooling water smooth.
Second, the operation of the air compressor should pay attention to the long-term shutdown before the first start, must be checked, pay attention to whether there is no impact, jamming or abnormal sound and other phenomena.
Third, the machine must be started in the no-load state, after the no-load operation is normal, and then gradually make the air compressor into the load operation.
Fourth, when the air compressor is operated, after normal operation, it should often pay attention to various instrument readings and adjust them at any time.
Fifth, in the operation of the air compressor, the following conditions should also be checked:
1. Whether the motor temperature is normal, and whether the reading of each meter is within the specified range.
2. Check whether the sound of each machine is normal.
3. Whether the suction valve cover is hot and the sound of the valve is normal.
4. The safety protection equipment of air compressor is reliable.
Sixth, after the operation of the air compressor for 2 hours, it is necessary to discharge the oil and water in the oil-water separator, the intercooler and the after-cooler once, and the oil and water in the air storage bucket once per shift.
Seventh, when the following situations are found in the operation of the air compressor, the machine should be shut down immediately, find out the reasons, and exclude them:
1. The lubricating oil or cooling water is eventually broken.
2. The water temperature rises or falls suddenly.
3. The exhaust pressure suddenly rises and the safety valve fails.
The operation power part of the press shall comply with the relevant provisions of the internal combustion engine.
Post time: Nov-15-2023